Friday, October 4, 2013

Couponing: FRESH ITEMS!

I've really been slacking on my couponing skills lately.  Partly, because I don't need much.  We are still pretty stocked up on things from last year!  And partly, because I haven't had time. 

However, it's time to really buckle down and reduce the spending as much as possible to gear up for the holidays.  In doing some research for the upcoming sales I found some great new mobile coupons for Target on fresh veggies, fruit and meat.  These don't come around very often so I thought I would share. 

Text LUNCHBOX or FRESH to 827438 to get:

$1.00 / $1.00 or more fresh fruit purchase
$1.00 / $1.00 or more fresh vegetable purchase
$1.00 / $1.00 or more fresh meat purchase 

I noticed the ad starting Sunday included a bag of apples for $2.99.  I plan to use the $1.00 off mobile coupon and combine it with a Cartwheel offer for 5% off bagged apples for a great deal!   

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment