Thursday, February 6, 2014

A New Year Update

Wow!  Almost a month has gone by since my last post.  Sorry guys!  It's been one heck of a month and I am just starting to get my head above water. 

So what's new?  Well, after more than 7 years working at large full-service law firm I took the plunge and joined a group to start a new, much smaller, litigation boutique.  I could not be happier with this decision.  I am surrounded by the most intelligent, hard-working professionals I know and I am truly honored to be part of this team.  The atmosphere is pleasant and flexible.  My role is slightly different and I am pleased to finally put all those student loan debts to use.   A dream come true.    

2014 is stacking up to be a fabulous year!  I can't wait to share it will all of you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment