Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Project 2014

Being a mom is a tough, usually thankless, job!  It's amazing how just a few small words of encouragement or a small token of gratitude can change the course of your day.  Inspired by a subscription box meant to brighten mommies days (one I unfortunately can't afford) and some words of inspiration my husband has been secretly leaving on my bathroom mirror, I came up with what I'm dubbing "Happy Project 2014".
 
Each month, one (or more) readers will receive some inspirational and motivational goodies in their mailboxes. 
 
Do you know a mom who could benefit from this gift?  Let me know in the comments below or by sending me a message on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/mskCreatingaHappyLife .

Be sure to follow @michellerae1 and #happyproject2014 on Instagram. 

~ Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment