Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello 2014!

Hello 2014! I welcome you with eagerness! 

This blog started as a chronicle to our 2013 monthly "improvement" challenges.  This year you can expect to see much of the same as I continue to work to become a better parent, wife, employee, Christian, friend... {I have lots to improve upon}
 
So, what's on the agenda this year? 
 
For starters, and as a way to give back, be on the lookout for a monthly "project" from Creating a Happy Life.  Keeping details under wraps for now but this particular endeavor is near to my heart and I hope that it provides some inspiration to its recipients.  I've been incredibly blessed in my life and it's always important to me to give back.  This is my simple way of paying it forward and I hope you all enjoy it.  Follow #happyproject2014 and @michellerae1 on Instagram for more clues.
 
From a personal perspective, I have some big changes in store for 2014.  I've been presented with an opportunity that is proving to be life-changing for my family.  That might be a strong assumption, but I am really hopeful.  I cannot wait to see how things unfold. 
 
As for monthly challenges in 2014, here are some we have in mind:
 
 ~ Eliminate outside influences and distractions
 ~ Set aside time as a couple
 ~ Get back to what we enjoy
 ~ Give back
 ~ Complain less!
 
I came across this Declaration of Intention that could not be more perfect. 
 
This year, I will _____. 
I will let go of __________ & embrace ______.
I will honor my ____ and love my ______. 
 I will stand up & share my ____ with the world. 
This year, I will remember that I am loved and I am ENOUGH!
 
Here's how I completed my declaration:
 
This year, I will be happy.  I will let go of guilt, anger and anxiety and embrace change.  I will honor my husband and love my life.  I will stand up & share my gifts with the world.  This year, I will remember that I am loved and I am ENOUGH!
 
What are your intentions for the new year? 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment