Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Refreshed!

Things have been extra crazy around our house lately.  I know what you're thinking - sounds like things are always crazy around there.  True.  But the last few months have taken a toll.  Months of sickness followed by three back-to-back weeks of business trips for us left us feeling like a hurricane rolled through our lives.  I really hate what stress and anxiety do to me and I have to work very hard daily to keep those feelings at bay.  I could feel myself spiraling out of control and I needed to refocus ASAP!

We decided to take a quick trip over to Orlando as a family to regroup and just spend some time having fun.  This was our first ever trip as a family and we really savored every second of it - even if it was short. 

I had plans to have dinner with some sorority sisters on Saturday night at Downtown Disney so we booked a last minute room close by and headed over for some fun.  Kyran had a blast and I'm so excited to take him Disney later this year. 

Helping daddy with the luggage!

Saturday night, Kyran and Daddy had a date while I visited with friends.  Sunday, we made the most of our morning by splashing in the pool ... 





Catch me daddy!
We headed over to Downtown Disney to check out the sights and have lunch before heading home.  If you haven't been before (like us), I definitely recommend it.  Tons to do for free or cheap!  The expedition play area at T-Rex Cafe was a hit for this dinosaur lover ...


He was in awe of the storms at the Rainforest Cafe ...

WOW


All in all it was a fantastic, and very much needed, getaway for the Patel family.  I'm feeling refreshed, positive, and so incredibly blessed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment