Thursday, February 27, 2014

My baby starts school Monday!

That's right!  My sweet little baby is a baby no more.  He officially starts Montessori school on Monday morning!  I can't believe it.  I'm excited and nervous all at once.  

Having never been in a daycare or classroom environment, I'm nervous about how he will adjust.  For 2 years he has been the center of our universe.  How will he adjust to being just one kid in a class?  Yikes!  I'm sure, like most things, I'm worrying over nothing.  Kids are resilient and I'm sure he's going to have a blast.  

That said, I'm super excited for him and incredibly grateful that we are able to provide him with this opportunity.  A Montessori school has been my dream for him for so long.   This is just the right fit for him.   I can't wait to see how he learns and grows. 

Here's to my little student.



M


No comments:

Post a Comment